Designed to fit into even the smallest spaces, the compact laser coding D320i delivers improved performance and unlimited lines of text at 1500 characters per second. With the smaller, adjustable i-Tech scan head, flexible connectivity, and familiar interface, this dynamic little machine will easily integrate into your existing production line. And because it has separate components - as a result of its i-Tech modular design - you'll find it's very easy to install. With high line speeds delivered through our patented optional i-Tech RapidScan technology, and the ability to print on a wide variety of materials, this powerful machine proves that good things come in small packages. Ideal for harsh factory environments, the D-Series offers IP65 rating across all the i-Tech modules.
- Laser Type CO2
- Laser wavelength 10.6m 10.2m for red tube
- Laser power class 30W
- Coding speed Supports high-speed applications*
- Fonts & texts Laser optimised fonts for high-speed marking incl. standard fonts, multi-language, and unicode.
- Graphics & logos *.bmp (monochrome), *.plt, *.dx
- Machine readable codes More than 60 types of barcodes, 1D and 2D codes. Supports GSI.
- Code content Supports traceability coding with serialisation data. Configurable date, counter, and time format
- Focal length/coding field 80mm/58x58mm, 100mm/68x68mm, 120mm/84x84mm, 150mm/102x102mm,
- i-Tech10 200mm/136x136mm, 250mm/180x180mm
- Focal length/coding field 250mm/200x254mm, 325mm/262x334mm, 450mm/356x452mm
- Operating temperature 5C - 40C / higher temperatures on request
- Operating humidity max. 90% RH, non-condensing
- Power requirements 90-264V, 47-63Hz
- Power consumptions max. 1050VA