We are offering here the CO2 Laser Marking Machine that is the carbon dioxide laser marking machine. It is a laser vibrator marking machine, the CO2 gas as the working medium. It is a gas laser marking machine with a wavelength of 10.6m, which belongs to the mid-infrared frequency band. The CO2 laser has relatively large power and relatively high electro-optical conversion efficiency. At present, it is mainly used for engraving non-metal and some metal materials. The laser head is a pencil-like light emitting gun that projects a beam on the engraving surface. The CO2 Laser Marking Machine is very safe and efficient.
- Laser Type CO2
- Laser wavelength 10.6m 10.2m for red tube
- Laser power class 30W
- Coding speed Supports high-speed applications*
- Fonts & texts Laser optimised fonts for high-speed marking incl. standard fonts, multi-language, and unicode.
- Graphics & logos *.bmp (monochrome), *.plt, *.dx
- Machine readable codes More than 60 types of barcodes, 1D and 2D codes. Supports GSI.
- Code content Supports traceability coding with serialisation data. Configurable date, counter, and time format
- Focal length/coding field 80mm/58x58mm, 100mm/68x68mm, 120mm/84x84mm, 150mm/102x102mm,
- i-Tech10 200mm/136x136mm, 250mm/180x180mm
- Focal length/coding field 250mm/200x254mm, 325mm/262x334mm, 450mm/356x452mm
- Operating temperature 5C - 40C / higher temperatures on request
- Operating humidity max. 90% RH, non-condensing
- Power requirements 90-264V, 47-63Hz
- Power consumptions max. 1050VA